Monday, April 9, 2012

Beautiful Thing #1
Sun warmed rocks

Sun warmed things are amazing. This time its rocks, but I am certain I will
someday do a post about "sun spots" (those spots of sun that come through your window and warm
your carpet. um hum) because sun spots are probably the best thing ever. But today I shall post rocks.



We had a picnic yesterday for Easter and we sat on these particular rocks looking
over the creek, watching Lumpkin jump in the freezing water for his precious (the tennis ball)
anyway I had a moment with these particular sheets of stone so that was my little beautiful thing of the day. laying on something warm (and somehow cozy for a rock) while the breeze cools of the top of you. um.
Is there anything better on a cool day than a giant warm rock?
I submit that there is not.



Anyone ever lay their face on a warm rock? do it.



No comments: