Monday, October 4, 2010

The first time i used coupons.

 Yesterday i used coupons for the first time. If you use coupons go to couponmom.com cause, this mom will hook you up. I learned that coupons will not only save you money, but you can get middle aged men to sarcastically hit on you with just the flashing of a coupon.
Here is what i mean.
  The guy behind me in line was a middle aged man. I had in my grocery pile, dr pepper, cat food (buy one get one free of whiskas!) cheese, so on so forth, and i pulled out my newly clipped coupons and gave them to the lady and the guy behind me tells the check out lady "wow cat food and coupons?! if she  wasnt already married i would hit on her!".
now you tell me if thats sarcasm.
What i look like to men since i got married.

On the bright side i saved $3.23 off of twenty dollars. and got free peanut m&ms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Amy! You weird married cat lady.