Thursday, October 28, 2010

The mystery is gone.

Girls understand that much product/vitamins/exercise/prayer is needed to look this good. Or at least, I understand it.


 In our small apartment josh has one small, non-walkin closet for his clothes, while i have a large room that could double as another room- dedicated to my clothes and a "linen" closet dedicated to baskets and boxs full or half used beauty products.
I have tried them all and i have found what works for me. But as i moved in my stuff to our new shared home i realized how much i didnt want josh knowing i need all this stuff to look non beastly. and to make things worse the bottle actually describes the horrible uglyness i have and what it can do to help.
aka-


for- dry skin. literally says the word "pimples"


for- "frizzy. dry. unmanageable hair. thanks garnier.
 




All im sayin is.
I miss the mystery. And i dont like to have to have an obvious drawer dedicated to tampons.
my idea.
secret stash behind a picture. or a tunnel to an underground storage area. but that would be hard to draw.




the end.


1 comment:

Cristin said...

I'm not gonna lie, at first I thought you were ridiculous for making a blog, because...let's face it, most people with a blog are weirdos with nothing to do. Then I actually went to it and this was the first one that popped up. I read it and seriously laughed forever. I miss your weird thoughts.