Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our future cubs

In my opinion there is a serious gap in the market for original kids clothes.
Do you know how hard i would have to look to find my 2 year old a
 leather jacket and not a fleece one that says "mommys little puker"? very hard.
so while at baby gap with josh (trying not to spend money
while still having fun shopping) i made my future childs everyday outfit.
tada!!!

striped hat
striped sweater
fuzzy pants (awesome!)
and serious boots.


However this is my dream child.
check out that bandana!


2 comments:

Eric and Sarah said...

do you remember when we used to always make baby outfits when we would go shopping...that little girl is adorable. I will let you buy that for my little girl! =) the fuzzy pants...hmmm... not too sure about those though.

a maymay said...

ha yes! i think the ones is picked back then were probably way different than the ones i pick now though :) and ha thanks! theres only two reason i want kids right now. to dress them and to name them. bad reason... so maybe i should just buy clothes for other peoples kids :) and ill keep the fuzzy pants for myself.